Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to the Phytomed promotion referred to as Echinacea and Immunity Promotion 2018.
2. The Promoter is Phytomed Medicinal Herbs Ltd (Phytomed).
3. Information on how to enter & prizes forms part of these terms & conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid unless determined otherwise by Phytomed at its absolute discretion.
4. The promotion starts on Monday 7 May 2018 & closes at 11:59 pm on Wednesday 31 October 2018. (“Promotion Period”). All entries to be valid must be received by Phytomed by 15 November 2018.
5. Entry is only open to people who are residents of New Zealand throughout the Promotion Period.
6. Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
7. For the purpose of entering the prize draw, an “Eligible Purchase” is redeeming the voucher with the details section completed when one or more of the following products is purchased in a single transaction:
a) Kiwiherb Echinature 100ml or 200ml
b) Kiwiherb Childrens Echinature 100ml or 200ml
c) Kiwiherb Winterguard 100ml or 200ml
d) Kiwiherb Herbal Throat Spray 30ml
e) Kiwiherb Echiberry 50ml, 100ml or 200ml.
8. Entry is not limited and an entry will be awarded for every Eligible Purchase made during the Promotion Period. (For example, as long as a voucher with the details section completed is redeemed when purchasing one or more of the products stated in section seven above in a single transaction during the promotional period the entrant with receive a chance in the prize draw).
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any individual entrant or group of entrants for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited to making multiple entries that are not associated with a separate Eligible Purchase, or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
10. All valid entries received during the Promotion Period will be entered into the prize draw.
11. The prize is Kiwiherb Prize Packs valued at over $200 recommended retail price (“RRP”) and includes 2x Kiwiherb Herbal Throat Spray 30ml, 2x Kiwiherb Echiberry 100ml, 1x Kiwiherb Winterguard 200ml, 1x Kiwiherb Herbal Throat Formula 100ml. There are five prize packs to be given away.
12. The prize draw will be conducted Friday 30th November 2018. The first five valid entries drawn from the entries received will be awarded the prize.
13. The prize winners will be notified by Phytomed either in writing or via telephone or email after the prize draw using the contact details recorded on the voucher and will be announced in Phytomed’s social media outlets. The Winner may be asked to send a photo for Kiwiherb social media content. Photo participation will be at the discretion of the winner.
14. The prize will only be delivered in New Zealand and the prize winner should allow 28 days from the date they confirm their address to the Promoter for delivery of their prize.
15. In the event that any prize item is unavailable despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure within New Zealand, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value.
16. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
17. Prizes are not transferable & cannot be taken as cash.
18. The Promoter is not responsible for any entries that are late, misdirected or lost and takes no responsibility for any entries lodged correctly through the Retailer, or if the winner cannot be contacted due to incorrect or outdated contact details being recorded on the Voucher. If by Wednesday 6 December 2018 a winner cannot be contacted or fails to claim their prize, despite the best efforts of The Promoter, then the prize will be considered forfeited and an unclaimed prize draw will occur on that date to award the prize to another valid entry.
19. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of The Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written discretion given by a relevant regulatory authority) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion, disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
20. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by The Promoter. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during the transmission. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in the Promotion.
21. Each entry becomes the property of The Promoter and will only be used to contact a prize winner and/or to deliver a prize unless the opt-in box has been ticked in which case all details will be held in accordance the database management policy of Phytomed and subject to the provisions of the Privacy Act 1993.