Well known for easing throat and chest tickles.
Calms and gently encourage night-time relaxation for rest and recovery. Powerful antitussive action to calm coughs.
- Cough suppressant by cyanogenic glycosides
- Astringent (drying) on the respiratory system
- Gastrointestinal upset (diarrhea)
- Immune system support
- Acts help bronchial and lung function, support easy breathing, and calm a tight chest.
- It helps to soothe and settle tight bronchial function from repeated night-time chest agitation.
- Commonly used to help ease restlessness and encourage sleep alongside helping with repeated chest agitation. Helping sleep and tickly chests.
- Some of bioactive in Wild cherry are an array of very effective antioxidants including chlorogenic acid, quercetin, and kaempferol. Helping protect and provide optimal lung health.
- Wild cherry’s Latin botanical name is Prunus Serotina. Which means Large North American wild cherry with round black sour fruit.
Kiwiherb products containing this herb: